During 2014-2015 Falanster helds a number of projects where different talents and skills are necessary.
What do we offer?
We invite students to study in Falanster.
Who can study?
Students who study in the educational institutions of the country.
Economist, designers, lawyers, teachers, cultural workers, managers, producers, journalists, programmer, linguists, system engineer and others.
- We need practice,formal procedures are not necessary.
- We constantly learn new things and we are ready to help to learn these teсhnologies in difficult situations
- If you do one useful thing as minimum, you will pass the practice.
Projects and directions 2014
- Project "The Cyclist's helper"- we create the helper for the cyclists in the urban jungle (spring-summer 2014)
- Project "Creative Commons" it's a project to reform of the author's rights in Belarus.
- Holding the educational clubs, opening lectures, film-lecture and other public measures.
- Workshop - concerns techical providing of Falanster, practice in sitesbuilding, experimental projects with wifi, studying of free software.
- Communities - it is contacts with other networks, bridges building, common projects, coordination of interaction.
- Mediabranch - it is work with mass media, writing releases, site editing, organization of interviews, developing communal social networks.
- Administration is organizations of work in the team, work with paper and electronic documents, development of internal structure and providing The Falanster.
How to get to the interview?
We connect with you and communicate.
When we find a common language, we begin to work.