You are here
Look! Think! Act!
Falanster is a youth union longing for positive socio-economic changes and elimination of society stereotypes.
We gather socially active young people for implementing social and youth projects.
- "Yummy" Creativity
- Involvement Tool
Projects and Plans:
- "Involvement Tool" project, aimed at gathering a team for the hackfest;
- "The Ecosystem of Free Creativity" Project (2014-2016), aimed at acquiring copywriting skills and creating laws of crowdsourcing;
- Strenghtening the Falanster School and launching the "Media Center" project;
- Keep supporting projects with open data source, wiki-technologies and content management systems;
- Expanding the organization to the national scale.
Our target audience
We aim at uniting people with similar interests that can solve or influence some law or social issues we deal with in our projects.
We are social novators. Our goal is to form new types of relationships and root them in our society.
Where do we get resources?
Falanster is a non-commercial organization that exists with the support of concerned people.
Do you want to help the project? You can do it in the following way.
How has all that started?
Our organization's history is visualized in this nice and informative presentation.
How to join our team
It is incredibly easy to become a member of our team!
If you've reached the age of 14 and have a bunch of ideas and desire to assist our project or even create you own, just contact us.
What are the other benefits of coworking with us?
Each of us is a vital part of the team. All questions and ideas are discussed together.
We are glad to have on board artists, designers, journalists, idea generators and everyone who just wants to communicate with people. You are free to find yourself in any field you wish.
Besides, you can just hang out among like-minded people and also find new friends.
The separate page with our contacts is here.
Our work is coordinated via web-services by the following links.
We also arrange offline meetings every month. Although, more often you can find us submerged into our tasks.
The Media about us
Links to the publications